- 1 How far is the Texas border from New Mexico?
- 2 Is New Mexico close to Texas?
- 3 How far is Albuquerque New Mexico from the Texas border?
- 4 How far is it from Dallas to the New Mexico border?
- 5 What is between New Mexico and Texas?
- 6 Is New Mexico safe?
- 7 What is the nickname for New Mexico?
- 8 What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
- 9 How far is Amarillo from the New Mexico border?
- 10 What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 11 How many hours away is Texas from Mexico?
- 12 How long does it take to get to New Mexico to Texas?
- 13 How many hours is it from Dallas to Mexico?
How far is the Texas border from New Mexico?
Distance from Texas to New Mexico is 624 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 388 miles.
Is New Mexico close to Texas?
New Mexico ranks fifth among the 50 U.S. states in terms of total area and is bounded by Colorado to the north, Oklahoma and Texas to the east, Texas and the Mexican states of Chihuahua and Sonora to the south, and Arizona (which was part of the Territory of New Mexico from 1850 to 1863) to the west.
How far is Albuquerque New Mexico from the Texas border?
There are 269.89 miles from Albuquerque to Amarillo in east direction and 286 miles (460.27 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Albuquerque and Amarillo are 3 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Albuquerque, NM to Amarillo, TX.
How far is it from Dallas to the New Mexico border?
Distance from New Mexico to Dallas is 862 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 536 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between New Mexico and Dallas is 862 km= 536 miles.
What is between New Mexico and Texas?
The boundary line between New Mexico and Texas is the middle of the channel of the Rio Grande as it was located in 1850.
Is New Mexico safe?
New Mexico has some of the highest crime rates in the US. Among all 50 states, New Mexico had the second-highest violent crime rate (behind Alaska) and the second-highest property crime rate (behind Louisiana).
What is the nickname for New Mexico?
Mexico is a country whereas New Mexico is a state in the United States of America. They are both located in different places as they are in different areas. Mexico lies in North America that is south of the United States of America whereas New Mexico is the western and southern regions of the USA.
What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. 4.5(183) •
- Route 66 Casino Hotel.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.
How far is Amarillo from the New Mexico border?
It is only about 50 miles from Amarillo to the New Mexico border, with the Old 66 Road passing through the small towns of Vega and Adrian.
What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Amarillo to Albuquerque drive
- 2nd Amendment Cowboy. Sights & LandmarksPoints of Interest & Landmarks.
- Cadillac Ranch.
- Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station.
- Magnolia Gas Station.
- Midpoint Cafe.
- Sunflower Station.
- Russells Truck & Travel Center.
- Ute Lake State Park.
How many hours away is Texas from Mexico?
Texas To Mexico travel time Texas is located around 961 KM away from Mexico so if you travel at the consistent speed of 50 KM per hour you can reach Mexico in 24 hours and 34 minutes. Your Mexico travel time may vary due to your bus speed, train speed or depending upon the vehicle you use.
How long does it take to get to New Mexico to Texas?
Yes, the driving distance between New Mexico to Texas is 892 miles. It takes approximately 15h 7m to drive from New Mexico to Texas.
How many hours is it from Dallas to Mexico?
Flight time from Dallas, TX to Mexico City is 2 hours 40 minutes.