- 1 Does Rio Rancho NM get snow?
- 2 What is Rio Rancho known for?
- 3 How hot does it get in Rio Rancho New Mexico?
- 4 How many days of sunshine does Rio Rancho NM get a year?
- 5 What are the demographics of Rio Rancho New Mexico?
- 6 What was the high in Rio Rancho today?
- 7 Why is it smoky in Rio Rancho?
- 8 What is the prettiest part of New Mexico?
- 9 Is it cheaper to live in Arizona or New Mexico?
- 10 What is there to do in Rio Rancho today?
Does Rio Rancho NM get snow?
Rio Rancho averages 10 inches of snow per year.
What is Rio Rancho known for?
Rio Rancho is the 3rd largest city in New Mexico, the fastest growing community in the state, and one of the fastest growing in the southwest. Rio Rancho has been recognized as one of “America’s 50 Best Cities to Live” citing exceptional public schools and well below national average crime rates (24/7 Wall Street).
How hot does it get in Rio Rancho New Mexico?
In Rio Rancho, the summers are hot, the winters are short and very cold, and it is dry and mostly clear year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 25°F to 92°F and is rarely below 16°F or above 98°F.
How many days of sunshine does Rio Rancho NM get a year?
Typical Weather Temperatures reflect Rio Rancho’s comfortable, high-altitude climate. Rio Rancho shines with 330 days of sunshine and 8.2 inches of rainfall, annually.
What are the demographics of Rio Rancho New Mexico?
Rio Rancho Demographics
- White: 81.03%
- Other race: 7.01%
- Two or more races: 4.29%
- Black or African American: 3.10%
- Native American: 2.63%
- Asian: 1.67%
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.28%
What was the high in Rio Rancho today?
High near 70F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy. Low 48F.
Why is it smoky in Rio Rancho?
The smoke currently hanging over the valley is coming from the fires in Arizona, east of Phoenix. This burn is causing our air quality to be very unhealthy, the index today is 156.
What is the prettiest part of New Mexico?
11 Unimaginably Beautiful Places in New Mexico That You Must See Before You Die
- Carlsbad Caverns (Carlsbad)
- Ghost Ranch (Abiquiu)
- Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness (San Juan County)
- Taos Gorge (Taos)
- White Sands National Park (Dona Ana/Otero County)
- Blue Hole (Santa Rosa)
Is it cheaper to live in Arizona or New Mexico?
What many retirees are finding is better deals, say experts: The median home in New Mexico costs just $151,900 and the cost of living is 3.1% lower than the national average. That makes much of the state far less expensive than Arizona’s most famous retirement havens.
What is there to do in Rio Rancho today?
23 Things to Do in Rio Rancho
- A Park Above.
- ABQ BioPark Zoo.
- ABQ Trolley Co.
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
- Albuquerque Museum.
- American International Rattlesnake Museum.
- Breaking Bad RV Tours.
- Cliff’s Amusement Park.