- 1 What is the hottest it’s ever been in New Mexico?
- 2 How hot is Santa Fe in June?
- 3 What is the weather like in New Mexico in June?
- 4 What was the temperature today in Santa Fe?
- 5 How high is Santa Fe?
- 6 What is the hottest month in Albuquerque NM?
- 7 Which is better Santa Fe or Taos?
- 8 Is Albuquerque or Santa Fe nicer?
- 9 What is the best month to visit Santa Fe?
- 10 What is the prettiest part of New Mexico?
- 11 What is the number one attraction in New Mexico?
What is the hottest it’s ever been in New Mexico?
The highest temperatures of record in New Mexico are 116Â° at Orogrande on July 14, 1934, and at Artesia on June 29, 1918.
How hot is Santa Fe in June?
June. Northern New Mexico: June is a very pleasant time in the north of the state, with warm temperatures and a high number of sunny days. The average temperature high is 84°F (29°C) in Santa Fe and the average low is 51°F (10°C).
What is the weather like in New Mexico in June?
Daily high temperatures increase by 6°F, from 86°F to 93°F, rarely falling below 78°F or exceeding 99°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 8°F, from 58°F to 66°F, rarely falling below 51°F or exceeding 72°F.
What was the temperature today in Santa Fe?
52°F Mostly clear.
How high is Santa Fe?
What is the hottest month in Albuquerque NM?
Albuquerque’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 23.8°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 92.3°F.
Which is better Santa Fe or Taos?
Taos is glorious scenery, but Santa Fe is pretty scenic too, and as the state capitol, is much larger with more things to do. For girls of their ages, the History Museum and the Folk Art Museum will be a good fit, as will Rancho de las Golondrinas.
Is Albuquerque or Santa Fe nicer?
I would not consider Santa Fe a ‘ better’ city than Albuquerque … each city has its virtues. Santa Fe is a more beautiful city in the southwestern tradition. Albuquerque is a more affordable option both for residents and travelers (Check out my post on things to do in Historic Old Town Albuquerque).
What is the best month to visit Santa Fe?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
What is the prettiest part of New Mexico?
11 Unimaginably Beautiful Places in New Mexico That You Must See Before You Die
- Carlsbad Caverns (Carlsbad)
- Ghost Ranch (Abiquiu)
- Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness (San Juan County)
- Taos Gorge (Taos)
- White Sands National Park (Dona Ana/Otero County)
- Blue Hole (Santa Rosa)
What is the number one attraction in New Mexico?
1. Carlsbad Caverns National Park. Comprised of nearly 120 known caves, Carlsbad Caverns National Park is hidden mostly underground. Carved from limestone deposited in an ancient sea, the alien underground landscape is one of the most famous New Mexico tourist attractions.