- 1 How long is it from Albuquerque to Las Vegas Nevada?
- 2 What is halfway between Albuquerque and Las Vegas?
- 3 Is Albuquerque close to Las Vegas?
- 4 Where should I stop between Phoenix and Las Vegas?
- 5 Where should I stop from Flagstaff to Las Vegas?
- 6 What is there to do from Flagstaff to Albuquerque?
- 7 How close is the Grand Canyon from Vegas?
- 8 How far is Vegas from Cali driving?
- 9 What is there to do between Los Angeles and Las Vegas?
- 10 Is the Hoover Dam worth visiting?
- 11 What city in Arizona is closest to Las Vegas?
- 12 Is Phoenix hotter than Vegas?
How long is it from Albuquerque to Las Vegas Nevada?
The Albuquerque to Las Vegas distance is approximately 577 miles through New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada via the I-40 W. With ideal traffic and weather conditions, the road trip takes approximately 9 hours to complete.
What is halfway between Albuquerque and Las Vegas?
Halfway between Albuquerque, NM and Las Vegas, NV The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Angell, Arizona. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 86035. The exact latitude and longitude coordinates are 35° 9′ 29″ N and 111° 15′ 46″ W. The closest major city that is roughly halfway is Scottsdale, AZ.
Is Albuquerque close to Las Vegas?
There are 484.93 miles from Albuquerque to Las Vegas in west direction and 575 miles (925.37 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Albuquerque and Las Vegas are 8 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Albuquerque, NM to Las Vegas, NV.
Where should I stop between Phoenix and Las Vegas?
Most people who take on the roads to travel between Las Vegas and Phoenix naturally stop at Flagstaff, simply because it’s one of the main cities you would come across during the drive from Las Vegas. Flagstaff is also a University town (Northern Phoenix University) and is a proud addition along the historic Route 66.
Where should I stop from Flagstaff to Las Vegas?
The top stops along the way from Flagstaff to Las Vegas (with short detours) are Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, Chapel of the Holy Cross, and Grand Canyon Railway & Hotel. Other popular stops include Hoover Dam, Cathedral Rock, and Bearizona Wildlife Park.
What is there to do from Flagstaff to Albuquerque?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. MuseumSpecialty Museums.
- Route 66 Casino Hotel. CasinoCasinos & Gambling.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.
How close is the Grand Canyon from Vegas?
It is located about 130 miles from the heart of Las Vegas. On average, the drive takes approximately two and a half hours. Both the North Rim and South Rim (the two rims of Grand Canyon National Park) are located over 270 miles from the Las Vegas Strip. On average, both drives take approximately four and a half hours.
How far is Vegas from Cali driving?
That all depends on what part of the massive LA area you’re starting out from, but from city hall in downtown Los Angeles, it’s exactly 263 miles (or 424 kilometers), to the Las Vegas Strip, (specifically, Mandalay Bay). In normal traffic, it would take you approximately four hours to drive it by car.
What is there to do between Los Angeles and Las Vegas?
All the Crazy Stuff You’ll See Driving Between Las Vegas and Los
- Seven Magic Mountains. Jean, Nevada.
- Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame. Jean, Nevada.
- The Pioneer Saloon. Goodsprings, Nevada.
- The Desperado Roller Coaster.
- Bonnie & Clyde’s Death Car.
- World’s Tallest Thermometer.
- The Mad Greek Cafe.
- Tesla Supercharger.
Is the Hoover Dam worth visiting?
Not only is it definitely worth seeing, the history behind the Hoover Dam is really cool. Especially if you’re into engineering. I’d go for a short tour, it’s informative and they go into good detail about how the dam operates.
What city in Arizona is closest to Las Vegas?
Cities & Towns Las Vegas, Nevada:: 94 miles north. Bullhead City, Arizona: 2 miles east. Needles, California: 30 miles south.
Is Phoenix hotter than Vegas?
Average highs in the middle of summer are 101°-105° in Las Vegas, while average highs in Phoenix are about 104°-106°. In winter, both cities have very tolerable temperatures. The average winter low in Phoenix ranges from 44°-48°, while Las Vegas sees slightly cooler temperatures with average lows of around 38°-42°.