- 1 How far is Denver from Albuquerque by plane?
- 2 What is halfway between Denver and Albuquerque?
- 3 How far is Denver from ALB?
- 4 How far is Denver from the New Mexico border?
- 5 What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
- 6 What is there to do between Albuquerque and Phoenix?
- 7 Is it safe in Albuquerque?
- 8 Where should I stop between Denver and Santa Fe?
- 9 What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 10 How is the drive from Albuquerque to Taos?
- 11 Is New Mexico close to Colorado?
- 12 Is New Mexico an American state?
- 13 How far is Albuquerque from the Arizona state line?
How far is Denver from Albuquerque by plane?
How far is Denver from Albuquerque by plane? The distance from Denver to Albuquerque by plane is 349 Miles.
What is halfway between Denver and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Denver, CO to Albuquerque, NM is La Fruto, Colorado.
How far is Denver from ALB?
There are 333.54 miles from Albuquerque to Denver in northeast direction and 449 miles (722.60 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 N route. Albuquerque and Denver are 7 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Albuquerque, NM to Denver, CO.
How far is Denver from the New Mexico border?
The distance between Denver and New Mexico is 363 miles. The road distance is 449.4 miles.
What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
Halfway between Albuquerque and Flagstaff The location closest to the exact midpoint would be Lupton (Arizona).
What is there to do between Albuquerque and Phoenix?
10 Best Stops on the Phoenix to Albuquerque Drive
- Petrified Forest National Park.
Is it safe in Albuquerque?
OVERALL RISK: HIGH When compared to nearly all other American cities, Albuquerque has an extremely high crime rate, so no – it cannot be considered a safe city. Use caution on the streets of this city both when it comes to petty crime and violent crime.
Where should I stop between Denver and Santa Fe?
Here are some of the best stops to make on your drive from Santa Fe to Denver.
- Taos Pueblo. A stop at Taos Pueblo will be one of the unique parts of your trip.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Fort Garland.
- Grave of the Solid Muldoon.
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park.
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Garden of the Gods.
What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
How is the drive from Albuquerque to Taos?
The drive from Albuquerque takes approximately 2 and a half hours. HOW LONG IS THE DRIVE FROM SANTA FE TO TAOS? The most direct route to Taos, also known as the “The Low Road”, is 73 miles north of Santa Fe. Estimated Time: 1 hour 21 minutes.
Is New Mexico close to Colorado?
Located in the Southwestern Region of the United States, New Mexico is surrounded by land along each of its borders. Situated directly south of Colorado, New Mexico shares borders with four other U.S. states along with Mexico to the south. These states include Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona.
Is New Mexico an American state?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
How far is Albuquerque from the Arizona state line?
There are 325.44 miles from Albuquerque to Asu in southwest direction and 413 miles (664.66 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Albuquerque and Asu are 6 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Albuquerque, NM to Asu, AZ. The halfway point is Sun Valley, AZ.