- 1 Is Santa Fe worth visiting?
- 2 How long is it from Denver to Santa Fe?
- 3 How far is Albuquerque from Santa?
- 4 Which is better Santa Fe or Taos?
- 5 Is Albuquerque or Santa Fe nicer?
- 6 What is there to see between Denver and Santa Fe?
- 7 What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 8 What is there to see between Denver and Taos?
- 9 Is Santa Fe Safe?
- 10 Is Albuquerque safe?
- 11 Does Santa Fe have an airport?
Is Santa Fe worth visiting?
Besides being renowned for its cultural diversity and interesting historic tourist attractions, the city is also famed for its extraordinary arts scene. While plenty of galleries dot its streets, Santa Fe is also an important center for the performing arts and hosts lots of great cultural events and festivals.
How long is it from Denver to Santa Fe?
The distance from Denver to Santa Fe is 285 miles. The road distance is 391 miles.
How far is Albuquerque from Santa?
Driving from Albuquerque to Santa Fe (or vice versa) On the interstate, Albuquerque to Santa Fe is just 65 miles, or about an hour’s drive.
Which is better Santa Fe or Taos?
Taos is glorious scenery, but Santa Fe is pretty scenic too, and as the state capitol, is much larger with more things to do. For girls of their ages, the History Museum and the Folk Art Museum will be a good fit, as will Rancho de las Golondrinas.
Is Albuquerque or Santa Fe nicer?
I would not consider Santa Fe a ‘ better’ city than Albuquerque … each city has its virtues. Santa Fe is a more beautiful city in the southwestern tradition. Albuquerque is a more affordable option both for residents and travelers (Check out my post on things to do in Historic Old Town Albuquerque).
What is there to see between Denver and Santa Fe?
What’s Between Santa Fe & Denver?
- Taos Pueblo. A stop at Taos Pueblo will be one of the unique parts of your trip.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Fort Garland.
- Grave of the Solid Muldoon.
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park.
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Garden of the Gods.
What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
What is there to see between Denver and Taos?
Best stops along Denver to Taos drive
- Cherry Creek State Park. State parkNature & Parks.
- Chatfield State Park. State parkNature & Parks.
- Staunton State Park. State parkNature & Parks.
- Outlets at Castle Rock.
- Roxborough State Park.
- Castlewood Canyon State Park.
- Devil’s Head Lookout.
- United States Air Force Academy.
Is Santa Fe Safe?
With a crime rate of 40 per one thousand residents, Santa Fe has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities.
Is Albuquerque safe?
With a crime rate of 71 per one thousand residents, Albuquerque has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 14.
Does Santa Fe have an airport?
United offers non-stop daily flights to Santa Fe from Denver. Learn more at Fly Santa Fe. The Santa Fe Regional Airport (SAF), is open to private aircraft and a few airlines. It is located at the southwest corner of the city, and handles all types of private aircraft.