- 1 What is the halfway point between Albuquerque and Amarillo?
- 2 How far is Amarillo from ALB?
- 3 How far is Santa Rosa New Mexico from the Texas border?
- 4 What cities are between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 5 Where should I stop between Oklahoma City and Amarillo?
- 6 What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
- 7 What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 8 Is New Mexico an American state?
- 9 How is the drive from Albuquerque to Taos?
- 10 What states do you go through for New Mexico?
- 11 What is there to do on Route 66 in New Mexico?
What is the halfway point between Albuquerque and Amarillo?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Albuquerque, NM to Amarillo, TX is Newkirk, New Mexico.
How far is Amarillo from ALB?
The direct drive from Amarillo to Albuquerque is 289 miles (465 km), and should have a drive time of 4 hrs 1 min in normal traffic.
How far is Santa Rosa New Mexico from the Texas border?
There are 162.38 miles from Santa Rosa to Amarillo in east direction and 172 miles (276.81 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Santa Rosa and Amarillo are 2 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Santa Rosa, NM to Amarillo, TX. The halfway point is Bard, NM.
What cities are between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Amarillo, TX to Albuquerque, NM is Newkirk, New Mexico.
- Tucumcari, New Mexico. City: Tucumcari. State: New Mexico. Country: United States.
- Amarillo, Texas. City: Amarillo. State: Texas. Country: United States.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico. City: Albuquerque. State: New Mexico.
Where should I stop between Oklahoma City and Amarillo?
The top stops along the way from Amarillo to Oklahoma City (with short detours) are Palo Duro Canyon State Park, Tiger Safari Zoo, and Oklahoma Route 66 Museum. Other popular stops include National Rt 66 and Transportation Museum, Tower Station & U-Drop Inn Cafe, and Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ Ministries.
What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. 4.5(183) •
- Route 66 Casino Hotel.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.
What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
Is New Mexico an American state?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
How is the drive from Albuquerque to Taos?
The drive from Albuquerque takes approximately 2 and a half hours. HOW LONG IS THE DRIVE FROM SANTA FE TO TAOS? The most direct route to Taos, also known as the “The Low Road”, is 73 miles north of Santa Fe. Estimated Time: 1 hour 21 minutes.
What states do you go through for New Mexico?
New Mexico is a landlocked state in the Mountain Division of the southwestern United States. It borders (clockwise) Colorado to the north, Oklahoma and Texas to the east, the Mexican states of Chihuahua and Sonora in the south, and Arizona in the west.
What is there to do on Route 66 in New Mexico?
10 Things to See on Route 66 in New Mexico
- Acoma Pueblo, Cibola County.
- History & Ghost Tours of Old Town, Albuquerque.
- Mesalands Dinosaur Museum, Tucumcari.
- Route 66 Auto Museum, Santa Rosa.
- Teepee Curios, Tucumcari.
- Blue Swallow Motel, Tucumcari.
- New Mexico Route 66 Museum, Tucumcari.
- Santa Rosa Blue Hole, Santa Rosa.