- 1 What’s the driving distance between Phoenix Arizona and Albuquerque New Mexico?
- 2 What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
- 3 Is it cheaper to live in NM or AZ?
- 4 How far is it from Albuquerque New Mexico to the Arizona state line?
- 5 Is Scottsdale better than Phoenix?
- 6 How far is New Mexico from Arizona by plane?
- 7 Which part of Albuquerque is the safest?
- 8 Is there anything to do in Albuquerque?
- 9 What city is between New Mexico and Arizona?
- 10 Where in New Mexico should you not live?
- 11 Is it cheaper to live in Utah or Arizona?
- 12 Is it better to retire in New Mexico or Arizona?
- 13 Is Albuquerque safe?
- 14 Does New Mexico have a border?
- 15 What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
What’s the driving distance between Phoenix Arizona and Albuquerque New Mexico?
There are 332.02 miles from Phoenix to Albuquerque in northeast direction and 467 miles (751.56 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Phoenix and Albuquerque are 6 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Phoenix, AZ to Albuquerque, NM. The halfway point is Sun Valley, AZ.
What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Phoenix, AZ to Albuquerque, NM is Richville, Arizona.
Is it cheaper to live in NM or AZ?
The cost of living in Albuquerque, NM is -12.0% lower than in Phoenix, AZ. You would have to earn a salary of $52,772 to maintain your current standard of living. Employers in Albuquerque, NM typically pay -5.2% less than employers in Phoenix, AZ.
How far is it from Albuquerque New Mexico to the Arizona state line?
Distance from Albuquerque, NM to Asu, AZ There are 325.44 miles from Albuquerque to Asu in southwest direction and 413 miles (664.66 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Albuquerque and Asu are 6 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Albuquerque, NM to Asu, AZ.
Is Scottsdale better than Phoenix?
While the choice between Phoenix and Scottsdale can be challenging, these two Arizona cities are close and residents can enjoy the amenities both have to offer. Scottsdale comes with higher housing costs but a more exciting nightlife jobs while Phoenix offers a lower cost of living and amazing neighborhoods.
How far is New Mexico from Arizona by plane?
Distance from New Mexico to Arizona is 484 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between New Mexico and Arizona is 484 km= 301 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from New Mexico to Arizona, It takes 0.54 hours to arrive.
Which part of Albuquerque is the safest?
Vista Del Mundo is one of the best and safest neighborhoods in Albuquerque with approximately 2,532 crimes per 100k people. This finding is lower compared to Albuquerque’s 7,973. Its significantly low unemployment rates contribute to its low crime rates.
Is there anything to do in Albuquerque?
Top Attractions in Albuquerque
- Sandia Peak Tramway. 6,995.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. 2,058.
- The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History.
- Petroglyph National Monument.
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
- Albuquerque Old Town.
- Explora Science Center and Children’s Museum of Albuquerque.
- ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden.
What city is between New Mexico and Arizona?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Arizona to New Mexico is Red Hill, New Mexico.
Where in New Mexico should you not live?
Based on these factors, here are the 20 worst places to live in New Mexico.
- Rio Rancho. Just making the list of the worst places to live in New Mexico is Rio Rancho, which is also the 20th most dangerous place to live in the state.
- Truth or Consequences.
- Las Cruces.
Is it cheaper to live in Utah or Arizona?
Phoenix is 12.8% less expensive than Salt Lake City. Phoenix housing costs are 39.0% less expensive than Salt Lake City housing costs. Health related expenses are 9.1% less in Phoenix.
Is it better to retire in New Mexico or Arizona?
Comparisons and Observations New Mexico has the least expensive real estate. From a tax standpoint for retirees Nevada is the best choice, since it has no income tax. Arizona is next, with no tax on Social Security and the lowest income tax (although the highest property tax rate).
Is Albuquerque safe?
With a crime rate of 71 per one thousand residents, Albuquerque has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 14.
Does New Mexico have a border?
New Mexico is bordered by Colorado in the north, Oklahoma and Texas in the east, Mexico in the south, and Arizona in the west.
What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. 4.5(183) •
- Route 66 Casino Hotel.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.