- 1 What drives you Jiffy Lube?
- 2 What Drives You scholarship new mexico?
- 3 Is Jiffy Lube publicly traded?
- 4 What is the acceptance rate at UNM?
- 5 What scholarships does UNM offer?
- 6 Does Jiffy Lube rip off?
- 7 Is Jiffy Lube owned by Shell?
- 8 What is Jiffy Lube business strategy?
- 9 What GPA is required for UNM?
- 10 Is it hard to get into UNM?
- 11 Is UNM a Tier 1 school?
What drives you Jiffy Lube?
Scholarship. The scholarship is pretty simple; write a 500 word essay about your goals in life, or, as Jiffy Lube cleverly puts it, what “drives you”! These scholarships range in amount; Utah has a $5000 overall scholarship award, while Kansas has a $1500.
What Drives You scholarship new mexico?
Finalist essays will be selected from the 500 word “What Drives You?” essays. Each finalist will be guaranteed a minimum $1,500 award if they create and submit a unique 1-2 min. video that expands on their essay in their own candid words, visuals, etc.
Is Jiffy Lube publicly traded?
Jiffy Lube went public in 1987, and had opened over 1,019 franchises and company stores by 1989.
What is the acceptance rate at UNM?
The scholarship pays up to $3,444.06 of tuition per semester for the 2021/2022 academic year – it does NOT cover mandatory student fees or course fees.
What scholarships does UNM offer?
- Amigo Scholarship Program for International Graduate Students.
- El Centro de La Raza Scholarships.
- GPSA Graduate Scholarship Fund.
- New Mexico Higher Education Department Graduate Scholarship.
- Parent Association Scholarship.
- Sigma XI Excellence in Graduate Research Award.
- UNM Alumni Association.
Does Jiffy Lube rip off?
Since Shell took over Jiffy Lube, customers have filed countless complaints against the company for ripping them off in one way or another. In recent years, Jiffy Lubes in California were shut down, fined, and forced to serve probation.
Is Jiffy Lube owned by Shell?
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Jiffy Lube® International is a wholly owned, indirect subsidiary of Shell Oil Company. Jiffy Lube service centers are 100% franchise-owned. So despite being a national corporation, each location is locally owned by people living in your community.
What is Jiffy Lube business strategy?
Jiffy Lube’s strategy includes serious investment and commitment toward growth through new stores and locations. Jiffy Lube recently announced it has set up a fully owned subsidiary and raised a substantial amount of capital to build new stores.
What GPA is required for UNM?
Minimum GPA: The minimum requirement for admission to UNM is a “C” average (2.00 on a 4.00 scale) in all transferable college work attempted. Individual colleges or programs may require a higher average for acceptance of transfers.
Is it hard to get into UNM?
How hard is it to get into UNM and can I get accepted? The school has a 94% acceptance rate ranking it #7 in New Mexico for lowest rate of acceptance. University of New Mexico Main Campus typically accepts and attracts “B+” average high school students. Only 29% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.
Is UNM a Tier 1 school?
UNM is a tier 1 research institution.