- 1 What is the closest city to Gallup New Mexico?
- 2 Is Gallup New Mexico on an Indian reservation?
- 3 Is Gallup New Mexico a safe place to stay?
- 4 What county is Gallup NM?
- 5 Is Gallup New Mexico a dry town?
- 6 What is the crime rate in Gallup NM?
- 7 What is Gallup famous?
- 8 Where in New Mexico should you not live?
- 9 How much money do you need to live comfortably in New Mexico?
- 10 What is the best town to live in New Mexico?
- 11 How far is Gallup from Flagstaff?
- 12 Is Gallup NM a good place to live?
What is the closest city to Gallup New Mexico?
Cities & Towns
- Grants, New Mexico: 63 miles east.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico: 141 miles east.
- Farmington, New Mexico: 120 miles north.
- Holbrook, Arizona: 97 miles west.
- Santa Fe New Mexico.
- Shiprock, New Mexico: 90 miles north.
- Window Rock, Arizona: 26 miles northeast.
Is Gallup New Mexico on an Indian reservation?
Here are 10 Fun Facts about Gallup, NM: With the Navajo Nation, Pueblo of Zuni, and the Hopi Reservation nearby, Gallup is truly the gateway to the Native American experience. Gallup has been named America’s most Patriotic Small Town by Rand McNally.
Is Gallup New Mexico a safe place to stay?
Gallup is in the 3rd percentile for safety, meaning 97% of cities are safer and 3% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Gallup’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Gallup is 123.18 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
What county is Gallup NM?
Is Gallup New Mexico a dry town?
In Gallup, a city in McKinley County, New Mexico, the sale of packaged alcoholic beverages is prohibited on Sunday. Packaged alcoholic beverages may be sold between 7:00 a.m. and midnight, Monday through Saturday.
What is the crime rate in Gallup NM?
The Gallup NM crime rate for 2018 was 1537.76 per 100,000 population, a 0.33% decline from 2017. The Gallup NM crime rate for 2017 was 1542.84 per 100,000 population, a 10.59% decline from 2016. The Gallup NM crime rate for 2016 was 1725.6 per 100,000 population, a 10.9% increase from 2015.
What is Gallup famous?
Gallup, Inc. is an American analytics and advisory company based in Washington, D.C. Founded by George Gallup in 1935, the company became known for its public opinion polls conducted worldwide.
Where in New Mexico should you not live?
Based on these factors, here are the 20 worst places to live in New Mexico.
- Rio Rancho. Just making the list of the worst places to live in New Mexico is Rio Rancho, which is also the 20th most dangerous place to live in the state.
- Truth or Consequences.
- Las Cruces.
How much money do you need to live comfortably in New Mexico?
The income needed to live comfortably in New Mexico is $42,445. 50% of this is for necessities, 30% is for discretionary spending, and 20% is for savings. According to Living Wage, a single person with no children can live off of $13.97 per hour in Mexico, or $26,880 a year.
What is the best town to live in New Mexico?
Best Places to Live in New Mexico The Definitive List
- 1) Los Alamos.
- 2) Albuquerque.
- 3) Rio Rancho.
- 4) Corrales.
- 5) Farmington.
- 6) Artesia.
- 7) Sante Fe.
- Wrapping Up Some of the Best Places to Live in New Mexico. New Mexico is a melting pot of both cultural and natural effervescence.
How far is Gallup from Flagstaff?
The distance from Gallup to Flagstaff is 166 miles. The road distance is 185 miles.
Is Gallup NM a good place to live?
In Gallup it is a very diverse town with mostly Native Americans. It is a beautiful town with the great heritage of the Navajo it is one of the small towns that is welcoming. Living there almost my entire life has made me appreciate the culture and hospitality of the town.