- 1 Who is the current state treasurer of New Mexico?
- 2 Who is the current state treasurer of Arizona?
- 3 What does the New Mexico state treasurer do?
- 4 Is New Mexico an American state?
- 5 Is Kimberly Yee a Republican or Democrat?
- 6 What is Arizona state income tax?
- 7 Is New Mexico a poor state?
- 8 Is New Mexico the poorest state in the US?
- 9 What is New Mexico famous for?
Who is the current state treasurer of New Mexico?
“James Lewis is a true leader,” said current State Treasurer Tim Eichenberg. “His integrity, intelligence, and service to others was a tremendous asset to the State Treasurer’s Office during his tenure, and that legacy continues as he serves New Mexico’s citizens in other capacities.”
Who is the current state treasurer of Arizona?
The Honorable Kimberly Yee serves as the 36th Treasurer of Arizona. As Arizona’s chief banking and investment officer, she safeguards approximately $23 billion in assets and stewards the cash management of Arizona’s $53 billion state budget and related payments to state agencies, local governments and public schools.
What does the New Mexico state treasurer do?
The State Treasurer of New Mexico is an elected constitutional officer in the executive branch serving as the Chief Elected Financial Officer of the state. The State Treasurer is elected to a four-year term and is able to serve up to two consecutive terms; more terms may be served after one full term has intervened.
Is New Mexico an American state?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
Is Kimberly Yee a Republican or Democrat?
The Arizona Treasurer is a statewide-elected position who serves as Arizona’s Chief Banker and Investment Officer, as well as the Chair of Arizona’s State Board of Investment. The Treasurer manages Arizona’s investment portfolio and is required to authorize and balance the state’s accounts.
What is Arizona state income tax?
Currently, Arizona has four individual income tax brackets with rates ranging from 2.59 percent to 4.5 percent.
Is New Mexico a poor state?
New Mexico’s poverty rate in 2019 was 18.2 percent, a decline from 2018 when it was 19.5 percent, but still the third highest in the country. The poverty rate for New Mexicans 65 years and over was 13.5 percent, the highest in the country and 4.1 percentage points higher than the national average of 9.4 percent.
Is New Mexico the poorest state in the US?
New Mexico New Mexico tops the five poorest U.S. states. New Mexico’s median household income is $51,945, and its poverty rate is 18.2%, the third-highest in the country.
What is New Mexico famous for?
15 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in New Mexico
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park. Carlsbad Caverns National Park.
- White Sands National Monument.
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
- Bandelier National Monument.
- Petroglyph National Monument.
- Taos Pueblo.
- Cumbres-Toltec Scenic Railway.
- Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument.