- 1 How far is it from Dallas to the New Mexico border?
- 2 How far is it to Santa Fe from Dallas?
- 3 Is New Mexico an American state?
- 4 How many hours is it from Dallas to Mexico?
- 5 How many hours away is Texas from Mexico?
- 6 How long does it take to get to New Mexico to Texas?
- 7 How close is Texas and Mexico?
- 8 Do you need a car to visit Santa Fe?
- 9 What is there to do between Dallas and Santa Fe?
- 10 Where should I stay between Dallas and Santa Fe?
- 11 How far is Amarillo from the New Mexico border?
- 12 What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 13 What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
How far is it from Dallas to the New Mexico border?
Distance from New Mexico to Dallas is 862 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 536 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between New Mexico and Dallas is 862 km= 536 miles.
How far is it to Santa Fe from Dallas?
It is 562 miles from Dallas to Santa Fe. It is approximately 641.9 miles to drive.
Is New Mexico an American state?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
How many hours is it from Dallas to Mexico?
Flight time from Dallas, TX to Mexico City is 2 hours 40 minutes. Distance from Dallas, TX to Mexico City is approximately 1520 kilometers.
How many hours away is Texas from Mexico?
Texas To Mexico travel time Texas is located around 961 KM away from Mexico so if you travel at the consistent speed of 50 KM per hour you can reach Mexico in 24 hours and 34 minutes. Your Mexico travel time may vary due to your bus speed, train speed or depending upon the vehicle you use.
How long does it take to get to New Mexico to Texas?
Yes, the driving distance between New Mexico to Texas is 892 miles. It takes approximately 15h 7m to drive from New Mexico to Texas.
How close is Texas and Mexico?
Texas and Mexico share 1,254 miles of common border and are joined by 28 international bridges and border crossings.
Do you need a car to visit Santa Fe?
Though the downtown area is walkable, you’ll need a car to visit the rest of Santa Fe. Parking is plentiful, even downtown, but public transportation is limited to the bus system.
What is there to do between Dallas and Santa Fe?
Consider checking out a few on your Dallas to Santa Fe RV road trip.
- Dinosaur Valley State Park. Dinosaur Valley State Park takes you on a prehistoric journey just outside of Fort Worth, Texas.
- Abilene State Park. Abilene State Park is located 16 miles southwest of Abilene in Elm Creek.
- Hyde Memorial State Park.
Where should I stay between Dallas and Santa Fe?
Best hotel between Dallas and Santa Fe – Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vernon College Area (Hwy 287)
- United States.
- Texas (TX)
- Vernon Hotels.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vernon College Area (Hwy 287)
How far is Amarillo from the New Mexico border?
It is only about 50 miles from Amarillo to the New Mexico border, with the Old 66 Road passing through the small towns of Vega and Adrian.
What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Amarillo to Albuquerque drive
- 2nd Amendment Cowboy. Sights & LandmarksPoints of Interest & Landmarks.
- Cadillac Ranch.
- Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station.
- Magnolia Gas Station.
- Midpoint Cafe.
- Sunflower Station.
- Russells Truck & Travel Center.
- Ute Lake State Park.
What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
Halfway between Albuquerque and Flagstaff The location closest to the exact midpoint would be Lupton (Arizona).