- 1 How long is it from Oklahoma City to Albuquerque?
- 2 What is between Albuquerque and Oklahoma City?
- 3 How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 4 What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 5 What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
- 6 What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 7 How far is Amarillo from the Oklahoma border?
- 8 What is there to do from Albuquerque to Phoenix?
- 9 What airport do you fly into for Santa Fe?
- 10 What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe?
- 11 Is Albuquerque safe?
How long is it from Oklahoma City to Albuquerque?
Driving distance from Oklahoma City (OKC) to Albuquerque (ABQ) is 546 miles / 878 kilometers and travel time by car is about 9 hours 1 minutes.
What is between Albuquerque and Oklahoma City?
Halfway between Oklahoma City, OK and Albuquerque, NM The best city between Oklahoma City, OK and Albuquerque, NM to meet is Amarillo, Texas which is about 15 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Bushland, Texas.
How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.
What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Amarillo to Albuquerque drive
- 2nd Amendment Cowboy. Sights & LandmarksPoints of Interest & Landmarks.
- Cadillac Ranch.
- Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station.
- Magnolia Gas Station.
- Midpoint Cafe.
- Sunflower Station.
- Russells Truck & Travel Center.
- Ute Lake State Park.
What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. 4.5(183) •
- Route 66 Casino Hotel.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.
What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
How far is Amarillo from the Oklahoma border?
There are 243.73 miles from Amarillo to Oklahoma City in east direction and 259 miles (416.82 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 and US-287 S route.
What is there to do from Albuquerque to Phoenix?
10 Best Stops on the Phoenix to Albuquerque Drive
- Petrified Forest National Park.
What airport do you fly into for Santa Fe?
Santa Fe is located in north central New Mexico in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains (the southern most section of the Rocky Mountains) at an altitude of 7,000 feet. Ten major air carriers have regularly scheduled flights into the Albuquerque International Airport, a one hour drive from Santa Fe.
What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
Is Albuquerque safe?
With a crime rate of 71 per one thousand residents, Albuquerque has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 14.