- 1 What is there to do in New Mexico in January?
- 2 Is January a good time to visit NM?
- 3 What is there to do in Santa Fe in January?
- 4 What is New Mexico like in January?
- 5 What is the prettiest part of New Mexico?
- 6 What is the number one attraction in New Mexico?
- 7 What is the coldest month in Albuquerque?
- 8 What is the coldest month in Santa Fe New Mexico?
- 9 Is Santa Fe a walkable city?
- 10 What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe?
- 11 Does it snow in Santa Fe New Mexico in January?
- 12 Where should I travel in January?
- 13 Where is the warmest place in the US in January?
- 14 What is Sedona like in January?
What is there to do in New Mexico in January?
8 Unforgettable Places In New Mexico That Everyone Must Visit This Winter
- Sandia Peak via the Sandia Peak Tramway. Flickr/Brett Kiger.
- One of New Mexico’s ski resorts in the northern part of the state. Flickr/Will Keightley.
- Or further south.
- A waterfall.
- Lake Maloya or Lake Alice.
- Angel Fire.
- A cabin.
- Hot Springs.
Is January a good time to visit NM?
The best time to visit New Mexico is from September to November. During this period, the weather is pleasant, and balloon events take place. The best time to avoid the crowds in New Mexico in major cities and national parks or at national monuments is in the winter months and late fall or early spring.
What is there to do in Santa Fe in January?
9 Things To Do in Santa Fe in Winter
- Dive Into Winter Sports.
- Stroll Canyon Road.
- Tour the Santa Fe Plaza.
- Visit the Museum of International Folk Art.
- Stop by the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum.
- Make Your Own Liquid Light Glass.
- Shop at the Santa Fe Farmers Market.
- Relax at Ten Thousand Waves.
What is New Mexico like in January?
Daily high temperatures increase by 4°F, from 47°F to 52°F, rarely falling below 37°F or exceeding 61°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 2°F, from 27°F to 29°F, rarely falling below 18°F or exceeding 38°F.
What is the prettiest part of New Mexico?
11 Unimaginably Beautiful Places in New Mexico That You Must See Before You Die
- Carlsbad Caverns (Carlsbad)
- Ghost Ranch (Abiquiu)
- Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness (San Juan County)
- Taos Gorge (Taos)
- White Sands National Park (Dona Ana/Otero County)
- Blue Hole (Santa Rosa)
What is the number one attraction in New Mexico?
1. Carlsbad Caverns National Park. Comprised of nearly 120 known caves, Carlsbad Caverns National Park is hidden mostly underground. Carved from limestone deposited in an ancient sea, the alien underground landscape is one of the most famous New Mexico tourist attractions.
What is the coldest month in Albuquerque?
Albuquerque’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 23.8°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 92.3°F.
What is the coldest month in Santa Fe New Mexico?
Average Temperature in Santa Fe The cold season lasts for 3.0 months, from November 22 to February 21, with an average daily high temperature below 48°F. The coldest day of the year is January 6, with an average low of 18°F and high of 40°F.
Is Santa Fe a walkable city?
Santa Fe is an intimate walkable city. With so many sites to see within a small radius. In order to make the most of your time in Santa Fe, we’ve put together a self-guided walking tour.
What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
Does it snow in Santa Fe New Mexico in January?
For about ten winter days, Santa Fe has at least an inch of snow on the ground. Snow mostly accumulates during January. Typically, on one or two days in January, the snow covering Santa Fe amounts to ten or more inches deep.
Where should I travel in January?
Where to Travel in January: Our Top 10 by Skyscanner Canada
- South Africa.
- British Columbia, Canada.
Where is the warmest place in the US in January?
Best January Vacation Weather in the Continental US
- Warmest City = Miami, Florida averages highs of 76.4 °F daily.
- Warmest Ocean = the Atlantic at Miami Beach, Florida is 71 °F.
- Warmest Park = Everglades Park, Florida has daytime highs of 71.0 °F.
- Driest Warm Place = Yuma, Arizona gets 0.33 inches of rain.
What is Sedona like in January?
January Weather in Sedona Arizona, United States. Daily high temperatures increase by 3°F, from 53°F to 57°F, rarely falling below 43°F or exceeding 67°F. Daily low temperatures are around 36°F, rarely falling below 27°F or exceeding 45°F.