- 1 Is Clayton New Mexico a good place to live?
- 2 Is Clayton New Mexico a safe place to live?
- 3 How far is it from Clayton New Mexico to the Texas border?
- 4 What county is Clayton NM?
- 5 What is the zip code for Clayton New Mexico?
- 6 How far is Amarillo from the New Mexico border?
- 7 How long is it from New Mexico to Arizona?
- 8 What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 9 What is Clayton NM known for?
- 10 What unit is Clayton New Mexico?
- 11 What is the elevation of Raton Pass?
Is Clayton New Mexico a good place to live?
Clayton is a town in New Mexico with a population of 3,184. Living in Clayton offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. Many retirees live in Clayton and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Clayton are highly rated.
Is Clayton New Mexico a safe place to live?
Clayton is in the 17th percentile for safety, meaning 83% of cities are safer and 17% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Clayton’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Clayton is 47.97 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
How far is it from Clayton New Mexico to the Texas border?
Clayton is located in the northeast corner of New Mexico, 10 miles (16 km) from the border of Texas and 11 miles (18 km) from the border of the Oklahoma panhandle.
What county is Clayton NM?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
What is the zip code for Clayton New Mexico?
There is virtually no crime in this area.
How far is Amarillo from the New Mexico border?
It is only about 50 miles from Amarillo to the New Mexico border, with the Old 66 Road passing through the small towns of Vega and Adrian.
How long is it from New Mexico to Arizona?
Yes, the driving distance between New Mexico to Arizona is 467 miles. It takes approximately 7h to drive from New Mexico to Arizona.
What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Amarillo to Albuquerque drive
- 2nd Amendment Cowboy. Sights & LandmarksPoints of Interest & Landmarks.
- Cadillac Ranch.
- Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station.
- Magnolia Gas Station.
- Midpoint Cafe.
- Sunflower Station.
- Russells Truck & Travel Center.
- Ute Lake State Park.
What is Clayton NM known for?
Despite its location, Clayton is famous for several things. There are lots of dinosaur footprints nearby. And a volcano, too. The lovely Eklund Hotel is there, established in 1892 and once the finest railroad hotel between Fort Worth and Denver.
What unit is Clayton New Mexico?
GMU 59 – This ranch falls in New Mexico game management unit 59.
What is the elevation of Raton Pass?
Raton Pass is a National Historic Landmark and the highest elevation point along the Santa Fe Trail, located on the state border between Trinidad, Colorado and Raton, New Mexico. The pass sits at 7,834 ft (2,388 m) and can be reached via Interstate 25 or by railroad on the Amtrak Southwest Chief passenger train.