- 1 What is the halfway point between Albuquerque and Amarillo?
- 2 How far is Amarillo from ALB?
- 3 How far is Amarillo from the New Mexico border?
- 4 What cities are between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 5 Where should I stop between Oklahoma City and Amarillo?
- 6 What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
- 7 Is New Mexico an American state?
- 8 What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 9 How is the drive from Albuquerque to Taos?
- 10 What is Amarillo TX known for?
- 11 How far is it to the New Mexico Texas border?
- 12 How long is it from New Mexico to Arizona?
What is the halfway point between Albuquerque and Amarillo?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Albuquerque, NM to Amarillo, TX is Newkirk, New Mexico.
How far is Amarillo from ALB?
The direct drive from Amarillo to Albuquerque is 289 miles (465 km), and should have a drive time of 4 hrs 1 min in normal traffic.
How far is Amarillo from the New Mexico border?
It is only about 50 miles from Amarillo to the New Mexico border, with the Old 66 Road passing through the small towns of Vega and Adrian.
What cities are between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Amarillo, TX to Albuquerque, NM is Newkirk, New Mexico.
- Tucumcari, New Mexico. City: Tucumcari. State: New Mexico. Country: United States.
- Amarillo, Texas. City: Amarillo. State: Texas. Country: United States.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico. City: Albuquerque. State: New Mexico.
Where should I stop between Oklahoma City and Amarillo?
The top stops along the way from Amarillo to Oklahoma City (with short detours) are Palo Duro Canyon State Park, Tiger Safari Zoo, and Oklahoma Route 66 Museum. Other popular stops include National Rt 66 and Transportation Museum, Tower Station & U-Drop Inn Cafe, and Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ Ministries.
What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. 4.5(183) •
- Route 66 Casino Hotel.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.
Is New Mexico an American state?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
How is the drive from Albuquerque to Taos?
The drive from Albuquerque takes approximately 2 and a half hours. HOW LONG IS THE DRIVE FROM SANTA FE TO TAOS? The most direct route to Taos, also known as the “The Low Road”, is 73 miles north of Santa Fe. Estimated Time: 1 hour 21 minutes.
What is Amarillo TX known for?
Amarillo is a popular stop along Route 66 in Texas and is particularly famous for its delicious steak challenge at the The Big Texan Steak Ranch. The city is also home to many well-known theatres and art shows, as well as the popular space museum, the Don Harrington Discovery Center and the Space Theater.
How far is it to the New Mexico Texas border?
New Mexico is located around 619 KM away from Texas so if you travel at the consistent speed of 50 KM per hour you can reach Texas in 14 hours and 24 minutes.
How long is it from New Mexico to Arizona?
Yes, the driving distance between New Mexico to Arizona is 467 miles. It takes approximately 7h to drive from New Mexico to Arizona.