- 1 Is New Mexico hot all year round?
- 2 What is the coldest month in New Mexico?
- 3 Does New Mexico get a lot of snow?
- 4 What city in New Mexico has the best weather?
- 5 Is New Mexico a good place to live?
- 6 Does New Mexico have 4 seasons?
- 7 Who is the most famous person from New Mexico?
- 8 What city in New Mexico gets the most rain?
- 9 Where in New Mexico does it snow the most?
- 10 Is New Mexico a good place to winter?
- 11 Does New Mexico have good weather?
- 12 Where in New Mexico should you not live?
- 13 What is the nicest city in New Mexico?
- 14 What is the best city in New Mexico to live in?
Is New Mexico hot all year round?
Climate and Average Weather Year Round in Albuquerque New Mexico, United States. In Albuquerque, the summers are hot, the winters are short and very cold, and it is dry and mostly clear year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 27°F to 93°F and is rarely below 18°F or above 99°F.
What is the coldest month in New Mexico?
Albuquerque’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 23.8°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 92.3°F.
Does New Mexico get a lot of snow?
Seasonal snowfall across New Mexico varies considerably, due largely to our unique topography. The first snowfall often occurs late in the summer for many of the higher peaks in northern New Mexico. In some years for many southern locations there is no snowfall, or the first snowfall occurs very late in the season.
What city in New Mexico has the best weather?
Farmington had some of the best weather in our ranking, with clear skies and an average summer temperature of 73 degrees, and at 19 minutes, folks here had one of the lowest average commute times on our list.
Is New Mexico a good place to live?
A WalletHub study has compared the states on 52 indicators of livability and has determined that New Mexico ranks 50th as 2021’s best states to live in. The states were compared across five factors including affordability, economy, education and health, quality of life, and safety.
Does New Mexico have 4 seasons?
We truly have four seasons here which lends itself to gorgeous snow capped mountains, fields of wild spring flowers, perfectly warm summer days, and colorful crisp falls. In late July and August, we enter our monsoon season.
Who is the most famous person from New Mexico?
11 Famous People that are from New Mexico
- Neil Patrick Harris (Actor)
- Demi Moore (Actress)
- Demi Lovato (Actress & Singer)
- Holly Holm (MMA)
- John Denver (singer/songwriter)
- Adrian Grenier (Actor)
- Freddy Prince Jr. (Actor)
- William Hanna (animator/cartoon artist)
What city in New Mexico gets the most rain?
San Pedro Parks receives about 35 inches (89 cm) of precipitation annually, making it one of the wettest areas of New Mexico.
Where in New Mexico does it snow the most?
The snowiest place in New Mexico is the mountain town of Red River. According to weather.com, over the past 30 years, the town has averaged a total annual snowfall of 151.1 inches. That translates into 12.59 feet of snow.
Is New Mexico a good place to winter?
While New Mexico’s unique landscape and geology can prove a bit difficult to take in during summer’s scorching desert heat, the winter is an ideal time to travel, with reliably balmy temperatures.
Does New Mexico have good weather?
Summers are warm (low 80s°F) and very pleasant, while winters get quite cold (low 40s°F) and see plenty of snow in the mountains. Most of the precipitation falls in the late summer, but overall northern New Mexico is known for its amazing weather.
Where in New Mexico should you not live?
Based on these factors, here are the 20 worst places to live in New Mexico.
- Rio Rancho. Just making the list of the worst places to live in New Mexico is Rio Rancho, which is also the 20th most dangerous place to live in the state.
- Truth or Consequences.
- Las Cruces.
What is the nicest city in New Mexico?
The 10 Most Beautiful Towns In New Mexico, USA
- Silver City.
- Truth or Consequences.
- Las Vegas.
- Mesilla. Situated to the west of Las Cruces, the lovely town of Mesilla has managed to retain its historic character and small town charm despite its proximity to New Mexico’s second biggest city.
What is the best city in New Mexico to live in?
Los Alamos tops the list of best places to live in New Mexico. Los Alamos is a breathtaking region in New Mexico. It is situated across four mesas in White Rock Canyon and Pajarito Plateau. The schools here are among the best in the state.